Friday, March 8, 2013

Kevin Sorbo Calls Hollywood Establishment the 'Least Tolerant'

By Michael Gryboski , Christian Post Reporter
March 5, 2013|2:10 pm

A notable actor in film and television has stated that the Hollywood entertainment industry is full of the "least tolerant people" in the country.

Kevin Sorbo, star of television programs like "Hercules: The Legendary Journeys" and "Andromeda," recently told the hosts of "Fox & Friends" about the climate of Hollywood.
"I certainly get into trouble in Hollywood for the some of the things I say but I am one of the true independent voices in Hollywood," said Sorbo. "I look at both sides of the aisle, look at who's going to really help this country … things aren't going that great right now. I think that's very obvious to most people."

No comments: