Friday, June 4, 2010

Cat Saves Woman From Pit Bull Attack




JMC Ministries Response
Written By Miranda Caverley

When I saw This video I had to share it. I had a calico cat named TC when I was a little girl TC was born in Kentucky on my Great Grandma's farm. My Grandpa brought her back to Ohio where we live TC was pretty wild and always did have a wild streak in her. But she was the best cat I ever had. And watching this story about this calico cat saving its' owners life brought back memories of my cat.

TC lived to be 19 years old in human years and died of old age. I have not had another cat that ever lived that long or was that smart but she was my little companion. I remember when I was in school she also knew what time the school bus would drop me off and there she would be waiting for me and my sister to meet us. TC is sorely missed but it is great to remember the good times that I had with her.

I am sure this woman will never forget her cat either after this event. Whoever said animals don't have feelings was completely wrong!

Note: If you are wondering what the initials TC Stand for...They really stand for nothing. TC was just what we called her but sometimes I would tell people they stood for "Top Cat" as a joke.

No comments: